Subject: World Bank project - call for expression of interest - outreach to MAs
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Urmo.Merila3", "Ege.Ello3", <[email-masked]>, "Sven Kirsipuu", "RAM Info", "Kadri Tali", "Triin Tomingas", "Priit Potisepp", "RAM Info", <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MONFRET Agnes" <[email-masked]>, "SPROGE Linda" <[email-masked]>, "MANDMETS Renaldo" <[email-masked]>, "OSTROVSKIS Edijs" <[email-masked]>, "JOUNILA Pekka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 16:54:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues and partners,

The European Commission (DG REGIO) and the World Bank have established a 
strategic partnership to build capacity and bolster the effectiveness of EU 
cohesion policy investments through improving the use of data, testing 
innovations and learning what works best in practice to achieve impacts.

As part of this partnership, some projects funded by the European Regional 
Development Fund (ERDF) or Cohesion Fund (CF) will be supported to embed 
trial-and-adopt impact evaluations and facilitate data system integration to 
better track outcomes and maximize impacts.

Managing authorities and intermediate bodies in EU member states are invited 
to nominate projects that are interested in collaborating to embed 
trial-and-adopt impact evaluation pilots in their roll-out. The deadline for 
this call has been extended until Tuesday, March 25, 18:00 CET.

*	The call is open to all ERDF and CF projects addressing priority policy 
areas such as digitalization (data/AI for service delivery), green 
transition (energy efficiency), mobility and services for people (including 
health, education, and skills).
*	For more information, please see the attached document
*	The application form can be found Here 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/survey.wb.surveycto.com/collect/eoi_dg_regio_final?caseid=__;!!DOxrgLBm!EeauVrQdFKATRSAKZu1uvtsR2tVYNOrYEd4ao6gj-RwEsK8gHkqUl4HtV4Km4Yn19AC2FR08KOZFRCZ_whpWeeEil0I_oA$>

Representatives of interested public authorities/agencies are encouraged to 
reach out to Ghida Karbala ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) and Patrick Premand ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) for questions and 
bilateral discussions related to their projects.

Kind regards!

On behalf of

Agnès Monfret

Head of Unit

European Commission
Directorate-General for Regional & Urban Policy

REGIO D.4 Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania

CSM1 07/P0043 (Cours Saint-Michel 23, 1040 Etterbeek)

B-1040 Brussels/Belgium

Tel: +32 498 965402

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy> 
<https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EUinmyregion/>   <https://x.com/AgnesMONFRET> 
<https://eceuropaeu.sharepoint.com/sites/regio/EMail%20Signature%20Banners/instagram.com/euinmyregion> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RegioNetwork/playlists> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/agn%C3%A8s-monfret-59845a3/>